Do you want to go to Krakow after your were in Budapest or planning to travel to Budapest after visiting Krakow? Ask for the shuttle service at LovelyBudapest.com from Budapest to Vienna or in the opposite direction, save money and enjoy unique programs with Lovely Budapest.
Budapest-Krakow private transfer:
- it takes approximately 6 hours,
- for larger groups it is cheaper than most airline tickets,
- it takes you from your hotel in Budapest to your hotel in Krakow (or vice versa),
- it is safe,
- it is available with just the driver or with a guided service in English,
- it allows you an optional walk in Banská Bystrica, a charming old mining town in Slovakia
- it is available in packages too!
Krakow short description
Krakow is the second largest and one of the oldest cities in Poland. Situated on the Vistula River, the city dates back to the 7th century. Kraków has traditionally been one of the leading centers of Polish academic.
Krakow photo album
Map of the Budapest-Krakow trip