Lovely Budapest offers professional door to door railway station transfer service to particulars, families, groups of friends or businessmen via private car, minibus, or tourism buses in case of larger groups. Our well-dressed, polite and english speaking driver will wait for you with a name sign inside of the railway station on the end of the peron. He will help you with your luggages and take you right to your hotel in Budapest.
- 100% private door to door service
- No extra charges for night or weekend travel
- No charges for baby seats or booster seats
- No other hidden charges (e.g. car parking, toll or tunnel fees)
- Railway Station --> Hotel
- Hotel --> Railway Station
Budapest Railway Stations short description
Budapest Keleti pályaudvar (often abbreviated Budapest Keleti pu), Hungarian for Budapest East railway station is the largest among the three main railway stations (together with Nyugati pu and Déli pu) in Budapest. It can be found in the 8th district (Józsefváros), on Baross Square.